At The Guild, our mission is simple: we believe you should look forward to travel. Relax in this luxury Downtown Miami apartment, steps away from historic Miami spots, the AA Arena, and a vibrant food and drink scene.
Your Suite, Designed for Work or Pleasure
• Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary local coffee
• High-speed Wi-Fi and Smart TV (Netflix, HBO, Hulu)
• Comfy Tuft & Needle King bed w/ Parachute linens
• Washer + dryer and, of course, Tide Pods
• Relaxing rooftop pool + hot tub
We're committed to providing curated spaces and personalized service in your favorite neighborhoods.
• 1,000+ sq feet 2 bed/2 bath, sleeps 6
• Living room with Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Grocery/Beverage delivery (add-on)
• Dry cleaning (add-on)
• Parking on-site ($25 per day, or $150 per month)
• Top-rated hotel on TripAdvisor (The Guild Miami Downtown)
Enjoy all of the upscale amenities the building has to offer. Take some time to relax in the movie theater or take a dip in the heated pool. For all the foodies, make sure to check out the restaurant in the lobby - Jaguar Sun is world renowned and was named one of Miami's Best New Restaurants of 2018.
• Cutting edge fitness center
• On-site co-working space and lounge
• Grilling stations next to rooftop pool
• Restaurant in lobby (Jaguar Sun) is one of Miami's Best New Restaurants of 2018
We're available by text, phone, or email but level of interaction if up to you.
We'll be here when you check-in and are on-site to help with anything you may need.
You’ll be in the heart of a neighborhood brimming with culture and shopping. By day, wander over to the nearby open-air malls and jewelry shops, or enjoy some contemporary art at the Pérez Art Museum Miami. By night, catch a game or a concert at the American Airlines Arena, or take in some opera or ballet at the Adrienne Arsht Center.
• 10 min walk to Perez Art Museum for a modern and contemporary art experience
• 5 min walk to Better Days for a laid-back cocktail bar
• 5 min walk to Cvi.che 105 for award winning Peruvian food
• 5 min walk to Bayfront Park for a waterfront city green
• 10 min drive to Brickell for some upscale shopping and eateries
• 10 min drive to Wynwood Walls for a unique outdoor destination
You can also check out our local recommendations on our Guidebook or check out our City Guide for Miami on our official website!
• We recommend using ride-sharing services such as Lyft and Uber
• Parking is $25 per night, or $150 per month
• Miami Metromover (free) is next door and serves Downtown Miami, Brickell, Park West and Arts & Entertainment District neighborhoods
Since we are a hotel in an upscale residential building, the check-in process will occur at our Front Desk.
Once you book, we'll reach out to confirm your booking so you can complete our online verification form and you can personalize your stay.
Parking is $25 per day. For stays that are 30+ days, please reach out directly for a discounted parking price of $150 per month.