Coronavirus Precautions: The building is performing enhanced detail frequency cleaning and the on-going disinfection of high touch surfaces such as door knobs, railings and elevator buttons in common areas.
Corporate-style studio in the heart of Boston - Recently updated and across from the State House, steps to Boston Common park, Beacon Hill and steps to all train lines. You're in the center of it all!
Boston Registration: STR428031
This private Newly Rented Luxury studio sits next to the Massachusetts State House, in the city's most sought after neighborhood: Beacon Hill.
Within short walking distance are the Boston Common and Public Garden, the city center, Massachusetts General Hospital, the Charles River Esplanade, and the Freedom Trail. Plus, the State House's security detail keeps watch all day, making it the safest street in Boston!
6th floor of multi-level apartment building whose residents mostly young professionals and government officials.
Apartment furnished with:
- Brand new wood floors
- Full-sized bed, with bedding
- Full bathroom with tub, towels, hand-soap, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner.
- Kitchen with stove, microwave, small fridge/freezer, basic kitchenware.
- Wi-Fi installed
- Elevator in building
* Beacon Hill, along with neighboring Back Bay, are Boston's most exclusive and charming areas.The centralized location and renovated 18th century Georgian-style homes, brick sidewalks, and gas-lamp street lighting give an old-time charm to the historic neighborhood, which was once owned by William Baxton, the first European settler of Boston in 1625. Residents now include Senator John Kerry and other celebrities of the political, athletic, and financial worlds.
* Downtown Boston: Walk a few minutes to the city center for shopping and dining, the Financial District, the Theater District, Boston Common and Public Gardens - the oldest public parks in the country.
* The famous Freedom Trail is just steps from your front door. Follow it to Faneuil Hall, Boston's tourist center, to plan your sightseeing for the day. Don't miss the street vendors at Haymarket (the country's oldest outdoor market), the shops at Quincy Market (the country's largest indoor food court), and the street performers, and nightlife outside Faneuil Hall.
* Back Bay adjoins the Beacon Hill neighborhood, offering scenic brick-lined streets, Victorian architecture, and plenty of opportunities to people-watch and do some upscale shopping on Newbury St., touted as the "Rodeo Drive of the East." Nearby Copley Square is home to the Prudential Center and John Hancock Tower, Boston's two tallest skyscrapers.
* Easy access to government, health care, the financial district, and area colleges, including Harvard, MIT, BU Dental, Suffolk, MGH, and Northeastern.
* Nearest transportation:
- 2 blocks from Park St station on the Red/Green line
- Bus 92, Bus 93, Bus 325, Bus 326, Bus (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) minutes taxi or 30-40 mins metro from Boston Logan International Airport
- Short drive off of I-93, 1-90 Mass Pike, and Storrow Drive, which connects to the Airport, Cape Cod, and points west.
- Parking is available at Boston Common nearby ($28/day) and meters ($1.25/hr)
- guests will need to obtain the key at check in time from a nearby Key Cafe kiosk (5-10 minutes by walk, train, or car).
Everything within the studio
Other things to note
We are required to allow the building to access the unit from time to time for maintenance, tours, or inspections. Notice may not be provided but if we do receive notice we will surely pass it on.
Exempt: This listing is a unit used for furnished institutional or business stays