This stylish, light-filled, fully-furnished 770 sq. foot loft features a wonderful view of San Francisco and sleeps three. There is a full bath downstairs and a half-bath upstairs. Everything included (kitchenware, sheets & pillows, etc.) - move right in.
The Potrero Hill location is ideal for interns working in San Francisco or on the peninsula:
- 2 blocks from three bus lines: 10 (to the train station), 19 (to downtown), and 22 (to the Mission District).
- If you like to walk, it's a pleasant, scenic, and hilly 15 minute walk to the 22nd St. train station.
- Short walk to the restaurants on 18th St. and in the Design District. (Goat Hill Pizza, with all you can eat Mondays, is just 2 blocks away.)
- Best weather in SF.
- Pleasant, friendly neighborhood with outstanding city & bay views
- Safest category on the crime map ...
- all furnishings (including sheets, blankets, pillows and kitchenware)
- all utilities
- highspeed Internet
- NetFlix account for streaming free movies
- Xbox 360 + games
- Amazon Echo
- HEPA Air Purifier
- AND professional housecleaning once a month
(A coin-op laundry is in the building, one floor down. )
Video walk-through Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTvdrOT2zpo
Video walk-through Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La2-rVVkTXE
The loft bed workstation is this:
The desk is large enough to be shared by the two people.
1. Form your group. Send me an email with the property address and the word “application” in Subject line. Copy everyone in your group. I will reply with sample blank lease for you to look at.
2. Each person in the group responds with their offer letter (or something comparable) from the company where they'll be working that term.
3. If your group is chosen, I will email each person an invoice for their portion the first month’s rent (where the full rent is divided equally by the number of tenants). Each person electronically pays $400 of that invoice. This $400 payment is a non-refundable deposit to hold the space AND a partial payment of the first month’s rent.
4. Once everyone has paid their $400 (it’s okay for someone to cover someone else), I will prepare a lease with everyone’s names, and we’ll sign it online using DocuSign.