We are Ready when you are! Our digital check-in, smart locks and mobile app mean you won't need to interact with anyone in person. Hosteeva has developed cleaning checklist inspired by CDC research and our staff has been trained in proper disinfection techniques and uses high-grade disinfecting products after each check-out.
HOSTEEVA 5-STAR STANDARD
Your home away from home designed for pleasure and work.
At Hosteeva, we’ve combined the best parts of a home and hotel.
• Separate living rooms and bedrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee
• High-speed Wi-Fi and Smart TV
• Hotel standard cleaning
• 24/7 guest service via text, email or phone
So all you have to do is Show Up and Make Memories.
Only a 5-min walking distance to the city’s historic French Quarter, this California Building 1 bedroom luxury penthouse by Hosteeva, fully furnished with custom interiors, modern appliances, spacious balcony and handpicked furniture, puts you right in the heart of jazz, food and celebration of life. Everything New Orleans is known for!
Famous for its vibrant nightlife and colorful buildings, you’ll be steps away from Bourbon Street jazz clubs, Cajun eateries, bars and bistros. And if you prefer to say off the beaten path, quieter streets lead to the French Market, with gourmet food and local crafts. You can’t miss taking a stroll down the Jackson Square where street performers put on unforgettable shows right in front of the gorgeous St. Louis Cathedral.
This luxurious and spacious 2 level penthouse by Hosteeva comes equipped with an amazing city view from your own private terrace where you can enjoy your morning coffee or an afternoon cocktail, modern design with high ceilings, full kitchen and bathroom amenities, a bedroom with walk-in closet, a full bathroom and a spacious living room with a soft pull out sofa.
The penthouse features two levels with a living/dining room and a fully functional state of the art kitchen on the first level and a bedroom on the second level. The spacious terrace with NOLA skylines allows for a great small gathering of friends or a sunset watching for 2 on that special date night.
With fully equipped kitchen, you’ll be able to serve a home cooked meal on the nights that you just don’t feel like eating out. Community amenities include an amazing game room and a fitness center. Plus, this building has high security with protected access.
Features & amenities
• Air Conditioning/Heating
• Flat Screen TV
• Walk-in Closets
• Dining area
• Game Room
• Fitness Center
• City Views
And Much More
The unit doesn’t have a dedicated parking, but there are paid parking lots within a walking distance, which will cost about $20-30 for 24 hours.
Here is the nearest parking lot:
• Premium Parking P 142 – 1-minute walking distance - https://www.premiumparking.com/P0142
• Street parking paid - Central Business District and Warehouse District are $3.00 an hour. Parking meter rates are $2.00 an hour everywhere else in the city of New Orleans. Operating hours for the meters are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday-Saturday. Parking is prohibited at meters in designated rush hour zones from 7 a.m. - 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. Please read the meters before you park! Also, know that broken meters are not free passes. They are technically off-limits and could land you a ticket!
Things to know
• Surveillance or recording devices on property - We use a noise monitoring device; It does NOT record actual sounds or conversations, it simply monitors the noise level (measured in decibels).
• Security camera/recording device — “For your safety and protection, some properties have cameras installed outside. Surveillance cameras are not inside any of our properties.”
• For an additional fee, daily housekeeping services are available upon your request
• Extra towels can be delivered for an additional $25
• Check-in time is any time after 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 10 am. Guests are welcome to request an early check-in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
• NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
• Quiet hours are observed from 9pm-8am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine. This property may use NoiseWare technology to ensure the comfort and security of the guest. Tampering with the device is strictly prohibited and will result in a $200 fine.
• Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities or parking lots.
• Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
• State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
• Local resident restrictions apply. Guests residing within a 60-mile radius are required to contact the host before booking.
• No parties or events: Violators will be charged a $200 - $500 fine.
• Please respect COVID-19 social distancing.
NO PARTIES OR GATHERINGS. There is a $500 fine if you violate this policy.
Noise disturbances will not be tolerated and will result in you vacating the premises.
This luxury penthouse with amazing city views is conveniently located near the French Quarter and is a short walking distance to Bourbon St., Tulane Medical Center and Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Only a block away from Canal Street giving you access to all kinds of public transportation. The convention center just 1.6 miles away from the condo. The nearest airport, Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is only 11.2 miles from the condo.