We are Ready when you are! Our digital check-in, smart locks and mobile app mean you won't need to interact with anyone in person. Hosteeva has developed cleaning checklist inspired by CDC research and our staff has been trained in proper disinfection techniques and uses high-grade disinfecting products after each check-out.
HOSTEEVA 5-STAR STANDARD
Your home away from home designed for pleasure and work.
At Hosteeva, we’ve combined the best parts of a home and hotel.
• Separate living rooms and bedrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee
• High-speed Wi-Fi and Smart TV
• Hotel standard cleaning
• 24/7 guest service via text, email or phone
So all you have to do is Show Up and Make Memories.
This recently-remodeled and spacious house on famously hard-to-spell Tchoupitoulas Street is in one of the most up-and-coming neighborhoods in New Orleans. Boasting exotic hardwood floors, five private bedrooms, and three gorgeous bathrooms, this is the ideal setting for large family gatherings, special celebrations, and weekend getaways, combining modern amenities with historic architectural details and local New Orleans charm. Famous late night bars such as Tipitina’s, F&M’s, and Le Bon Ton are all within walking distance, as are countless restaurants and shops. If all that sounds like too much, order in and put your feet up on the private back patio.
LICENSE PERMIT NUMBER: 18STR-19502
Features & amenities
• One-level house with a spacious layout and historic architectural details
• Beautiful open-plan living & dining room area
• Brand new kitchen equipped with all the tools you’d need to cook a fabulous meal (or plenty of restaurants nearby!)
• Each bedroom is unique: the master king, two spacious queens, a double full, and the back bedroom with an antique trundle (twin over twin)
• The living room couch folds out into another queen
• Backyard patio with tables, chairs, and overhead string lighting
• Extra-long gated driveway with space for three cars
• Gated parking for 3 cars
• Free Street parking
Things to know
• Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
•Local resident restrictions apply. Guests residing within a 60-mile radius are required to contact the host before booking.
• Surveillance or recording devices on property - We use a noise monitoring device; It does NOT record actual sounds or conversations, it simply monitors the noise level (measured in decibels).
• State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
• For an additional fee ($110), daily housekeeping services are available upon your request from 10 am to 2 pm.
• NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
• No parties or events
• Please note: Hosteeva is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking lots.
• Quiet hours are observed from 9 pm-8 am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine. This property may use NoiseAware technology to ensure the comfort and security of the guest. Tampering with the device is strictly prohibited and will result in a $200 fine.
For late check out you will be charged:
• 1-3 hours = 1 night charge
• 4 hours = 1 night charge + $100
• 5 hours = 1 night charge + $200
And every hour rises accordingly
• Located in the Uptown neighborhood of NOLA
• 10 min ride to the French Quarter and Bourbon Street
• Close to Audubon Park & Tulane University
• Walking distance to famous Magazine Street with countless bars, restaurants, and music venues
• Restaurants nearby include Le Petite Grocery, Barracuda Tacos, Saffron Nola, Shaya, Casamento’s, Baru Bistro, Cavan, Dick & Jenny’s, Lilette, Atchafalaya, Surrey’s, and more!
• Uptown’s most famous bars all nearby: Ms. Mae’s, Le Bon Temps Roule, F & M Patio Bar, Tipitina’s, The Tchoup Yard, The Bulldog
• Located in “Brewers ally” with nearby breweries including Port Orleans Brewing Co., NOLA Brewing Tap Room, Urban South Brewery, Miel Brewery & Taproom, and NOLA Distillery